Monday 25 July 2011

Please Read...

Hi dolls! I hope you are all well.
Ok, this is going to be a very short post, but just to explain a couple of things.
One.
I am currently at home for my short summer break, and forgot to bring my camera wire home. I am so annoyed, as I have loads of outfit posts and things to share with you guys :( I am back in York on the last day of July, so will do as many posts as I can when I am back.
Two.
I havent forgot my little blog give away (my blogs bday is on Wednesday, woo!) but due to not having the wire, I cannot post a pic of the stuff to give away. Gahh its annoying, but I am rubbish at uploading stuff at the best of times, so dont know how I will get them up. Ill have a go though over this next week. If not, still enter on either this post or this post http://triedandtested-x.blogspot.com/2011/07/happy-birthday.html ... Blogger will not work how I want it to, therefore cannot do a proper link, GAHHH.
So yeah, quick post, but just to let you know Im still alive, just cant properly blog right now :(
Hope you all have a great week!
xx

No comments: