Tuesday 30 November 2010

Holidays are coming, Holidays are coming...

So, who is getting excited for Christmas? I know I am! Im looking forward to being to spend 2 weeks at home with my family without having to worry about getting back to York and doing work! Its even extra special this year as one of my oldest friends Jiye is staying with me for a few days! :D She was born here in the UK, but when she was umm 13(?) she had to go to Malaysia for her dads work, so I didnt see her for a long time. She came back here though for university and is currently at St Andrews studying. We write to each other ALL the time, and skype and facebook of course. Havent actually seen her since the summer we both started uni- whenever she has a long holiday she goes back to Malaysia, but for Christmas she only gets two weeks off, so she is staying with me for 4 days and then going to family friends! :D

I am SO excited, she is coming to York for a few days then we are going home before I drop her off at her family friends :) We are going to have sooooo much fun, got it all planned :D Christmas shopping, Bettys tea rooms, pantomimes and a good ol' gossip!

What have you got planned for Christmas?


No comments: