Sunday 17 October 2010

Spend Spend Spend!

Before I get going, I just want to say a few things...

HELLO to my few but VERY precious new followers! It may not seem a lot to some other people, but I have gained 4 followers this week. AND I haven't even posted anything for a while. Ive got a few new blog posts lined up over the next week or so, so stay tuned and spread the word please! :)

Second of all, I am (slowly) renovating my blog! I don't hugely like the themes that are free to use on here, so Im gonna make one myself. Won't be as fancy as some fabulous blogs I read, but hey ho!

Right, so here I go...

So, this weekend Steph invited me to go and see her in Leeds for a spot of shopping and a night out in Leeds. I jumped at the chance to go, and with my LPS (Little Pink Suitcase!) I hopped on the train to Leeds and met Steph at the station. (OK, so she was slightly late, but she helped me carry my stuff, so all is well.) After dropping off my stuff and waiting for Steph to get ready, we headed into Leeds. First stop: Harvey Nicks!


I have read LOADS of blog posts about the new MAC Venomous Villains Collection. Its divided into 4 character sets; Evil Queen, Maleficent, Dr Facilier & Cruella De Vil. Each have different colour schemes, and as I love pinks and reds, the Evil Queen and Cruella De Vil is the sets for me. I MAY have purchased a lipstick and an eye shadow from the collection, as well as the Select Cover Up Concealer in NW25. The colour of the lipstick named 'Heartless' in the Cruella De Vil set is amazing, it gives off a fabulous shine and stays there on your lips (well, where else would you put it? Answers on a postcard please...) for hours, and not fade and leave an outline around your lips like a few of my others do.

The eyeshadow is called Vainglorious and is from the Evil Queen set, its a beautiful deep purple colour, and is on trend for this season. I wore it on Saturday night when I went out with Steph and some girls on her course, and it went really well with my new dress from the Asos Curve Sale (you will see which one in the next few posts!)

After spending AGES in Harvey Nicks, we headed to Topshop where I purchased the make up brushes set for £24 which isn't bad as you get all the brushes plus a holder to keep them all in. Again, I will talk about them more in the next few posts. We also went to Evans, where I got some shoes in the sale, but I had to take them back as I was too lazy to try them on in the shop, and when I got to Stephs, they didn't fit :( Never mind, more money to buy other shoes! Primark was the last place on the agenda, as we both needed some tights. Now I dont normally wear tights, but I have started wearing them on nights out as they look better with dresses than leggings. So I purchased a couple of pairs of leggings which are a bargain at £3 a pair and got 2 pairs of tights, which are uber comfortable. Steph. Ahh Steph. Even thinking about it makes me snigger slightly. She bought 7 PAIRS of tights, then 2 pairs of leggings. Literally raided the rack and got all we could between us. Not bad though for £2 a pair, I'll be deffo stocking up when I go home.

So yes, I had a fab time in Leeds, literally spent a fortune but you know what, I don't care, only live once right?

Over the next few days Ill be posting my new buys separately, inc. my OOTD from Saturday... Ok so its a tad bit late, but oh well :)

xoxo

No comments: