Tuesday 19 October 2010

OOTD: Saturday

So Friday afternoon, just getting in from a lovely day out with my friend Verity, and a parcel was on my doorstep... Wasn't exactly happy it was just left there like as anyone could have took it, but luckily I have lovely neighbours and it was there.
Here is what I ordered off Asos Sale:


Now I wasn't 100% sure on the teal velvet dress. On the model I thought (if I am completely honest) it looked a bit craply made. However when I got it, I dont think the picture does it justice. I was wrong, I think it looks fabulous! Here is me tryign it on for the first time:
I look awful on the pic, but I was in a slight rush and my friend just snapped it for me :)
I was worried about it not fitting me in the bsut department as I am rather largely chested. But I was again wrong with this dress, it fits perfectly there and its a lovely length. As Verity calls it 'a christmas dress' I think I will be wearign it for Christmas day unless I find another dress I like as much as this.

One word of advice though about this dress. The connected bit isnt all that stretchy. I got a size bigger than usual and fitted me perfectly. So if you don't want it really tight, then I would advise you getting it a bit bigger than usual :)
The other dress also fits lovely, but I haven't wore it out yet, I think I may wear it for uni tomorrow as it is lovely and warm!

What do you think? do you like it? Are you feeling the velvet and wearing it this season?
xoxo


1 comment:

Amy said...

You have just inspired me to order that velvet dress, I've been umming and ahhing over it for a while, but now I've seen it on you I definitely need it :) xx