Wednesday 29 September 2010

OOTD

Ok, so my blog was going to just be reviews, however I think the idea of it has changed; Its going to be EVERYTHING to do with what I love. Fashion & Make up :)

So, keeping that in mind, here is a new purchase of mine: (excuse the wet hair.)


Blouse: New Look @ £21.99
Vest Top underneath: H&M @ £3.99
Jeggings: Evans @ £22.00




I LURVEEEE the blouse. Its a soft grey colour, and (I dont have a clue of the correct fashion terms BTW) is shorter at the front and back then the sides of the blouse are longer. The ruffles on the front hide the buttons and there is a slight ruffle aroun the whole neck line, inc. the back, but its much shorter than the other ruffles. It draws your eyes to my chest, which if you were at the bloggers meet, may of seen that it isnt exactly I small if you get what I mean.

The blouse skims over the part I hate the most of myself which is of course my stomach which is fab, as when I sit down, it doesnt show how disgustingly huge it is.

The sleeves are ncie and loose, and has a ruffle around my arm where the sleeves stop and are brought in by elastic.

Ill be wearing this with my new boots I got in Leeds, picture on this blog post.

Ill even let you in on a little secret as well... It was my dad that saw it first and said that I would look nice in it! My dad has fabulous fashion sense haha!

So, what do you think? Do you like it?

xoxo

No comments: