Wednesday 20 October 2010

New Boots!

So, after a wild night out in Leeds with Steph, I had to hastily get the train back from Leeds in time for my dad to pick me up as he was visiting for the day. Now when I was on the train, I didn't feel great. With the most sleep me getting that night being 5 hours and usually not functioning properly without 10 hours sleep plus after drinking waay too much vodka, I had to handle a whole days worth of shopping with my dad and my annoying little sister. Wasn't the greatest recipe.

Anywho, headed over to the shops at Monks Cross and headed to New Look for some salvation. Then low and behold, I found these boots:

I LOVE them. Like my new favourite thing. My only problem is they are slightly narrow for my feet. So I can't wear thick socks with them. But I don't care. I love them.
They have a slight heel with a thick sole (I have no idea what the proper name is for this type of sole, so this is what it looks like...)All I know is this type is deffo on trend for this season haha)

The boots were £26.99 in New Look and go from sizes 3-9. If I was you I would get a size bigger tan you normally would.

So what do you think? Do you like my latest purchase?

4 comments:

disco said...

yummers! great purchase, I love it! xo

=D Mavy
http://dialogueswithafruitcake.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks Mavy! :) x

alinoolis said...

Nice boots ;). Military type of boots are always a fancy thing to have :).

Unknown said...

@Alinulis- (Sorry my laptop doesnt have accents for letters- or if it does I dont know where they are ha) Thank you! They are so comfy and keep my feet toasty AND on trend. What more can a girl want!

x