Wednesday 7 November 2012

Curly Wurly ♥

 
Hiya! :)

How are you all?! I was going to write this yesterday but I was so tired after this three day horrendous training course I am on for my new job. Literally horrific. It was three days of sitting listening and death by powerpoint for 8 hours each day. Erghhhh! SO glad its over.

Anyway, I wanted to share a product with you that I am loving! AND its a right bargain.

I was out shopping last week with my mumma and granny, and nipped into Bodycare for a few bits. I dont know if everywhere has a Bodycare, but its like a nice beauty shop like Superdrug but even cheaper. Get some right bargains in there, like this product. My mum told me to get it, as it was so cheap and she had heard good reviews about it. The name of the product is 'Twisted Sista: 30 second curl spray' by a company named [Urban therapy]. I haven't heard of them before, but thought for 99p, I cant go wrong really. I have really curly hair naturally, that I like nice and bouncy but cant always achieve this, so always on the look out for good products to achieve this.

Urban therapy describe the product as:

For naturally curly hair or to revitalise permed or afro hair to give amazing ringlets in no time at all. Pop curl spray in your bag and revitalise your hair throughout the day.  

To apply, I literally just towel dried my hair a bit, squirted my hair a couple of times with it then blow dried my hair. Results below...

 


Before
 



I will say this- the product is amazing! My hair was soft and bouncy, unlike when I use mousse to hold the curls in place. Doesnt leave my hair dry or a with a layer of frizz that cant be shifted. For 99p, this stuff is amazing!* Will deffo be using this again.
 
 
What haircare products do you use? Any bargains?!
 
xoxo
 
*after looking at a few online stores or websites such as Tesco and Superdrug, the price does vary on the product depending on where you go. Cheapest place is Body Care OR Superdrug at the moment as its on offer for 99p, usually £1.99

No comments: