Saturday 1 February 2014

Best Beauty Buy *1

Hey guys!

How is your weekend going? Ive spent the day looking round hardware stores, looking for bits and pieces for my new home :) currently getting the new bathroom fitted, so looking for tiles. Spent 3 hours today looking at different tiles, but finally narrowed it all down! I'm off to Leeds tomorrow to visit my bb Steph for the night, so makes up for today.

I thought I would start doing a best beauty buy weekly update, just on items that I have been buying and loving.


Todays first BBB is the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation (£5.99 in most stores). I usually use EsteĆ© Lauder Double Wear Foundation, but saw this one when I went to London a few weeks ago, and thought I would give this a go. OH MY GOD I LOVE IT. I don't get as shiny with this as I sometimes do wearing the Double Wear, plus it lasts me all day at work for a fraction of the price tag! Its also to remove on a night time, which is perfect when all you want to do when you go to bed. What more could a girl want?!

x

No comments: