Saturday 10 March 2012

Love for Lush

Hey guys!


Just want to apologise for the pic quality; I had to use my mobile so they aren't all that amazing.


Anyway, sooooo since I was little, I was never a fan of Lush Cosmetics. The smell in the shop back home would give me a ridiculous headache so I avoided the shop like the plague. However my housemate, Connor, is a bit of a girl and loves his smelly stuff, and dragged me in one day, even though I complained I would get a headache. However, the store in York is AMAZING. Its rather big compared to some stores, and they usually have the door open when its warm so the amazing smells drift down the street.


When I went in, the staff were lovely, friendly and full of advice which I needed. I even told them how much I didn't like the shop until I came into this one (which is true) and they were over the moon I decided to convert to a Lush lover and not a hater :)


Anyway, I bought a few things, but today I'm talking bath bombs. LOVE bath bombs, especially this one. I can't imagine a bath without one now. Its called Dragons Egg, and if I remember rightly, it is one of the first bath bombs Lush designed. The smells and colour's that are released into the bath are amazing, a little bit of a glitter and golden and creamy colours all swirling in the water... just lush!


The website describes the bath bomb as....



'Like an everlasting gobstopper, this ballistic keeps on revealing layer upon layer of surprises. It gives up its gifts in an unfolding drama, leaving you in a bath of molten gold. Along the way you will experience a firework display of colour, a fiery crackle of popping candy, a swirling landscape of creamy foam and a drift of paper dragon scales.
To complete the fantasy we rounded this off with a fragrance of sexy jasmine and uplifting citruses and bergamot. Leaves you ready to come out of your cave and soar!'






I will deffo be buying more... I have like 3 in just in case!
What's your favourite Lush product?

xx

No comments: