Saturday 4 February 2012

Want of the Week!

Hi guys!

Haven't done one of these for a while. But thought I would share :)

So, I am uber skint at the moment. Literally counting down the hours until I get paid a week on Wednesday. Even though I have a gas bill to pay for, I think I may have to skip into town to buy this beautiful bag. My friend Verity has a similar bag, and these are one of the new designs for Cath Kidston (found here). I loveeee it, and its only £28. So, my plan for action is to sell my old Cath Kidston satchel (used twice for uni) on either here or ebay, then the funds from that will pay for it AND a little bit more! If anyone is interested, I shall do a post tomorrow once my dad has brought it from home and will do a little post on it, so if anyone is interested they can buy it off here :)

Cath Kidston is always practical yet stylish, with the oil cloth finish. It will be fab for uni work and for when I qualify in September (YIKES) and have a lot of client paper work to carry around. Larveeee it!

What do you guys think?

x

No comments: