Friday 2 November 2012

So What, I'm a Rockstar... OOTD

Helloooooo :) greetings from a cold North East!

So, thought I would share a couple of items of clothing I bought recently. I have seen from a range of media and from in stores that p/leather is still in. I am not usually a fan of this, I always think I would look ridiculous in it being a large blob. However, I saw a skirt in Look magazine that was pleather, a dark grey/silver and pleated... I fell in love.

... It does make me feel a little like a rock star...

I have teamed it with thick woolie tights from Primark and both with a tshirt when inside and a new jumper of Inspire range from New Look, so cosy and warm. Love the colour of it too :) This is showing you avec jumper...

Oh, and excuse the awfully decorated room... Still waiting to get it decorated...



 
 



 
xoxo
 

No comments: